Toribash
No, because my phone charger works in it. It doesn't matter, because I'm gonna be buying a new computer soon, but I'll be handing this one off to someone else.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Probably something to do with software not being installed on your computer that is supposed to come pre-installed. What kind of mouse is it?
S A D B O Y S
All the software is up to date. Razer Synapse 2.0.
Razer DeathAdder is my mouse.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Has this certain mouse ever worked on that computer? Even though the USB port obviously works, it might not be able to handle the 500hz that your mouse requires. If this is the case, a powered USB hub would fix it.
S A D B O Y S
If it is a laptop, then it might be a problem. If it is a desktop, I don't know what to tell you. I have a Naga, and recently updated to Synapse 2.0, and everything works perfectly.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Found out it was a problem with my motherboard. Sending it in to get fixed.
Yeah, and it costs way more than just a usb port.
Luckily it's my friend who's fixing it so he's giving me a discount. ;)
I just re-learned that video stores do professional disc buffing. For $2.50 a disc, I can relive my Gamecube-ridden childhood.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.