Toribash
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post

nice! you will do one of those for each member? well thats going to take you some time

I mean for only certain ranks not all members
- I don't know why I bother -
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
monday i will be at computer,sunday i will go to see some familiars(father and grandpather),i will be in they home for a day,so,i will be inactive but only for a day.nice video man
-----
a idea for a great video maker is to rotate the camera in a y angle
look : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITGtyG_oamc
x is the angle were rotate the camera to up and down
z is the angle were rotate the camera to left and right
y is likely to you make a point in the center of the camera,and rotate the camera in certains moments being that little point a center of the rotation,its great and useful to combine with the style of some music
-----
i wasnt using that video making skill for years,but i just got new video making skills without using the computer,but i need to test for myself if my reading worked

wo wo wo, did u do that?
-----
Originally Posted by realVortex View Post
I mean for only certain ranks not all members

that seems better in my opinion
Last edited by Onsola; Jun 6, 2015 at 01:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
no,but i was doing videos like those,so,the program i was using wasnt free,i buyed it,but the enterprise that did the program didnt got enought money for stay on air,so,it got closed,and all versions of the program got removed,now i need to learn sony vegas pro 11. i was doing videos of call of duty,minecraft,toribash,mugen etc.
it was the best editing program of the time. *feels nostalgic*
-----
i forgot the name of the program,i used it from 2009 up to 2011.
-----
the angles isnt from the program,i nammed angles because of Blender3d
-----
i was a master of the program,but likely i said,its closed for work,but i got some ideas of the videos that i got from the program,likely the 3dview,UpdDOwn command and the best trick of the program : the P'glow(it a effect that adds a glow overlay,it was doing glows like the video that i putted)
-----
Vegas 11 is a DAMN HARD program
-----
no,its not blender3d,because blender3d is a 3D film making program(free)
-----
and i have it

look what i did with the program (old vid)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCOAJGjln5E
-----
when i get my card driver,i will try too to do a clan video like that SirSkypz video(super inspiration)
Last edited by victortb; Jun 6, 2015 at 02:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
well I speacially this vid of yours, if you could make a clan vid like that but much less bright it would be awesome
Ok. When i get my gtx 710 i will do it. I have a computer but g33 express chipset isnt good
-----
It does not support GL3.0 (g33 intel)
Last edited by victortb; Jun 6, 2015 at 03:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
war team plzz lol
-----
hey guys announcement(not really)

since summer will be over need to study more so i wont be playing in weekdays<but in friday nights i will,and weekends
but i will be active in forums everyday
plzz onsola dont kick me if u want me to play just say it here in forums or call me in skype

itz Cry4days (i know iit sucks but its all i got lol)

plzz dont kick me i will still play just not everyday

p.s. vortex am i in the clan vid lol
Last edited by CryptoTRDs; Jun 6, 2015 at 03:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Ty>what do you say b4 you kill some1 with a grenade
<Dylan>I'd say christmas came early
If anybody has a sparing replay they could give me I can edit that, but this time I will do a full good job off it not just some half arsed attempt
- I don't know why I bother -
Originally Posted by CryptoTRDs View Post
war team plzz lol
-----
hey guys announcement(not really)

since summer will be over need to study more so i wont be playing in weekdays<but in friday nights i will,and weekends
but i will be active in forums everyday
plzz onsola dont kick me if u want me to play just say it here in forums or call me in skype

itz Cry4days (i know iit sucks but its all i got lol)

plzz dont kick me i will still play just not everyday

p.s. vortex am i in the clan vid lol

as long as you keep posting you will stay in the clan so dont worry, if you cant play for a couple of weeks but you post often I will let you stay
Originally Posted by realVortex View Post
If anybody has a sparing replay they could give me I can edit that, but this time I will do a full good job off it not just some half arsed attempt

hey could do a spar for that in like an hour or so ok?
-----
And people, the clan league 2015 has just started, but there is a rpoblem, should we apply to become official or should we apply to be on the clan league? you guys tell me
-----
k I've just cleaned some inactive members
Last edited by Onsola; Jun 6, 2015 at 04:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/zhog3...U_YT_Intro.mov Here is the intro, which u can use for clan vids. I mean tutorials and other things /o/

yeah its good, tho it could be better
-----
k if an yone wants to spar do /jo mau
Last edited by Onsola; Jun 6, 2015 at 04:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump