Toribash
My bad I didnt post much I was at a friends house almost the hole afternoon yesterday, came back at 11 pm lol

Over here the system is kinda similar, primary school goes from 1st grade till 6th grade and u start when u are 6 yrs old more or less, then comes high school which goes from 1st year to 6th year and in the 4th year you get to choose an orientation. In my school I had to choose between economy and natural science.

At firs I wanted to go with economy but I ended up choosing natural science since there I have more subjects that I like and I will probably work with something related with physics, probably engeneering. In 2 years I will finish the high school and I will go to the university and this year I am doing an extra course of english since I have already finished the regular one.

Pd: sad that only 4 ppl answered my post, I would count you as well vic but your an ally,
Also my internet is being specially bitchy these days I will probably end up changing the company or becoming arsonist and setting on fire the companynce I have already finished the regular one.
Well, i am thinking of opening a recruitment server, but the recruits we get might be slightly inexperienced...
BroDudeman74 is my username for everything other than toribash (because i forgot that password ;-;)
Ouh lol yeah my bad, I rushed that post I did, well its a bit too dark for me, I would edit that. Besides that its quite good, maybe change that blue to something brightwer or make the background white idk.

There is no probelm at getting unexperienced recruits, after all nobody was born knowing so yeah we can teach them a few stuff, the more advance the better tho.

you still havent accepted me on steam upp, if you accepted me there you could see when I get online if you want to play or something and you could also add the other members which use steam
Oh sorry about that, i get so distracted when i go on steam that i don't notice my messages, you know, from all the bright colors and cool sounds on the steam site.
uh uppkicker is how old(age)? looks like an adult(when talked about jobs)
well,idk if steam works on my phone so eh
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
No, not an adult yet, only 17, though i am getting a job for the summer when i am not in school to save up some money and buy a new computer, or something.
Yeah pcs are usually quite expensive, at least they are here so as to buy a good one you usually need to save up quite some money. I have a good one not the best but it makes it's job I might get a more powerful one when I start working.

Also where is everyone else? D: