YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
That's one kinky drawing there, snake.

I can put some frugal sentences together for the story too. Just let me know when you'll are planning on doing it. A new thread, first post is updated with the story, new posts build on the story/ideas.

Ideas for story anyone? Plot/basis, emotions, symbols (can be us/characters/what ever), idea(s) behind it.

Could be something generic
-walking through somewhere>meet>fight>different/similar styles>evenly matched

and then

-something far more elaborate and far fetched (gay sex =] )

also intriguing love story, dramatic love triangle, BDSM rape, queeiniest fighting, and hot gay sex.
and DRAMA alot of DRAMA and i belive we can win this contest.

only one notice no bromances! only true severe men love.
Idk where he is.. I got banned for a week on UO and since then we kinda lost touch, since I was banned on ts aswell
I'll be down for a short 30 second video if william wants to collab or something, idk. Or RA and fl0w could show off a few kickass replays.
hueh, lets do a harlem shake video. Everyone does some funky sh*t replays so sly and willy can piece them together somehow. With the occasional sideclips like killer in poledancing mod and whatnot, or actual replay showcasing with names idk. Kind of popped in at random. Also storywriters, we gona make the new thread or should we get together on irc/skype whatnot and spew ideas while everyone is present.
Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 15, 2013 at 03:19 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
the problem is we can't show like more than two toris dancing..usually harlem shake require like >5people..
Your messed up world enthrills me