Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Awww, don't cry Meekdawg...
He knew me too, I had a freaking shop with him.
That bastard.
XD
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Just for the record, I hate nubs.
If these people don't even read the first page when they apply, they suck hard, and do not deserve to be here with us.
And, if they are not reading the first post, we need to find out something to do to get their attention.

Jay was inb4me...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I think its just a joke when people use the excuse that their better account is banned. Even if it is true, its a no from me.
Wow, um, Spam?
What?
You have confused me.
Explain through PM.
Ohk.
If you still haven't found out what is wrong when I get home from school, I will help you.
Until then, I G2G.
Cyaz!