Ranking
you know
I don't really mind the queue time, but they need to fix the fucking server.
All I hear is

A Summoner has Disconnected
A Summoner has Reconnected

And it happens to me all the time too

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I haven't had any long queue times or constant disconnections.

Perhaps I'm just lucky.

However to download the patch it took an eternity.
DAMN.
I enjoy to playing as Nasus. 700dmg Q + Tri-force = 1400 dmg*

Ingame

Stats

My team steals my kills many times. agh.

Ps: I almost kill Janna in one hit. But she still have 400 heath left (from full heath)

*Edit: Fixed
Last edited by Chris; Jun 26, 2012 at 12:30 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I enjoy to playing as Nasus. 700dmg Q + Tri-force = 1500 dmg

Ingame

Stats

My team steals my kills many times. agh.

Ps: I almost kill Janna in one hit. But she still have 400 heath left (from full heath)

Ummmm Triforce actually just adds 150% of your BASE attack. Sooooo not 1.5k damage
I R IRONMAN
Uh. I press Q make next attack will deal additional damage. Triforce will just increases 150% of my dmg on my next attack if I using abilitie (Q)

Both additional dmg on one attack...

Math:
My 243 attack dmg + Q (110 dmg plus 700 soul dmg) + Triforce 364.5 dmg = 1416.5 dmg.
I knew, I did wrong, not 1.5k dmg
Last edited by Chris; Jun 26, 2012 at 12:44 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.