Toribash
yeah, i spend alot doing replays and messing around, i play the game alot.
And yes! Its Friday, 1 week till summer vacation ;)
Last edited by strikas; May 23, 2014 at 02:53 PM.
I`m not blaming anyone hahahah no need for excuses. All I stated was the way people sees Piratez is as a forum clan completely lacking ingame presence. Proof: Piratez is unraked.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
My point is, most of you don't play Toribash anymore and the only reason you are still around here is because you have a friendship bond strong enough with some people of the clan, or even just the forum generally speaking, that you can't just go and leave it all behind.

Like, who here posted actively in the forums in the last month? Most of you right? It's a requirement to be part of Piratez. Now which one of you got something around 300 QI or more in the last month? Not many right? And that's like, 10 matches per day. Not even 20 minutes would be spent in that.

I've got a fair amount of ingame activity, mainly in Aikido but I've been lacking.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I`m not blaming anyone hahahah no need for excuses. All I stated was the way people sees Piratez is as a forum clan completely lacking ingame presence. Proof: Piratez is unraked.

Ian c'mon...

#TribeOn
Ugh. Just chaning the topic.
Im pretty excited that tb got to steam.

What do you guys think about these ideas?
pretty cool, huh?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=372404
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=459145

something to "cheer" you all :D

Last edited by strikas; May 24, 2014 at 12:05 PM.
Nothing excited me when toribash got on steam, i dont even know what steam is as it is rare in my country :/
-----

I too have been lacking ingame skills. I'm getting rusty day by day.
Last edited by Oscar1412; May 24, 2014 at 01:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-
Toribash in steam will make it more visible for any potential players. Which is awesome, because until this day Toribash was only known to people by mouth to mouth advetisement, We're gonna have a huge wave of new comers and potentialy loyal members to the game.

About the ingame, I could organize a couple tournaments/events for the clan get interested in the game again.

#TribeOn
I'm pretty sure until the steam release, the ingame activity for all went from 200-400 to 1000-1400, check the servers list.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan