Toribash
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Yes.

Hello people, I'm kinda turning inactive each day, so don't freak out if you don't see me
in game/forum for a week.

You should totally post that here, and give a reason if you can. That'd be swell.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Ya know, Skype really was a great invention. It lets someone like me in China Skype my whole family back in the United States for free. I wonder how someone thought of inventing it.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Sometimes, everyone loves free stuff the time.

But not all stuff.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Did you mean "sometimes, everyone loves free stuff all the time?"

And all free stuff is good, even if it's bad.
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
But still if you think of it some people think free is bad the more expensive the more good it is. But then again i don't know.

edit: btw I made the video you guys askde for Mraakash and 17april is in it. Look in my thread.
Last edited by Death9535; Jan 12, 2013 at 08:35 PM.
Replay thread

Just made...

How's thing's going guys missed a fair bit since working alot, How is everyone??
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Hi Jewww.

I'm doing well, though I don't count as "everyone" yet I don't think. I hope I will sooner or later ;)
Yes, everyone's doing good.

Also get ingame guys, I'm bored as shit.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."