Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yes i think this is an excellent rule we should deff do it =]
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
That's why I say Sinderule should be kicked.
Both of them should be.
We have to be fair, one way or the other.
If Sinderule is kept, felipevi & probowser are also kept.
If Sinderule is kicked, well, I'm too lazy to type right now but you should know what happens.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Jul 22, 2010 at 09:21 PM.
We already have something in place don't we?

If you are inactive (Do not post) for more than 1 week, you will be listed as inactive. If you are listed as inactive for more than 2 weeks, you will be listed as severely inactive. You will be kicked from the clan if you are listed as severely inactive for 2 weeks.

If you plan on taking a vacation, post here or PM a leader in advance so that we can list you as on vacation/leave of action. Let us know what day you will be leaving, and what day you will be back. Post here when you get back so we can re-list you as active.

And yes, I'm the only one who voted "no".
You guys can't just roll over when someone tells you to, do some research I mean this has been in place for A WHILE now.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Jul 22, 2010 at 09:34 PM.
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post

If you are inactive (Do not post) for more than 1 week, you will be listed as inactive. If you are listed as inactive for more than 2 weeks, you will be listed as severely inactive. You will be kicked from the clan if you are listed as severely inactive for 2 weeks.

If you plan on taking a vacation, post here or PM a leader in advance so that we can list you as on vacation/leave of action. Let us know what day you will be leaving, and what day you will be back. Post here when you get back so we can re-list you as active.

You guys can't just roll over when someone tells you to, do some research I mean this has been in place for A WHILE now.

Sorry man, I forgot to vote. I totally back you up on this one.
Proud member of [AEON]
Judo-King
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post

i hope you read my post
that was excactly what i said, and since now i just didn't voted, because i wanted to wait,