Toribash
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Hahahah why is that?

Uberis, I was reading through my PMs and one of my last ones were me giving my leadership to you. I dropped a manly tear.

How old is Piratez right now? About 6 years?

I still remember that day. It was probably the biggest honor in my Toribash history. Although I still wish that I did a better job and that I shouldn't have stopped trying.

And I guess this is the last day of my finals. Finally I'll have a break from school. I expect to see some of you ingame.
The clan is fine honestly. Pretty organized. But you gotta start actually playing the game hahahah. I've been playing for 3 days and the only person that I've seen from Piratez was a member that didn't even recognized my name, which means he doesn't use the clan forum at all probably.

All you need really, is a decent balance of actual game and forum use. You already have a loyal and raw member core so the clan won't die out. But Piratez needs to live, not only to exist.

Just make people wanna fly the clan's flag ingame and you'll be set.

#TribeOn
We had problem once actually, around 1 or 2 years ago when there was a clan tourney and we have a hard time gathering enough member at the same time to participate.
Uby had to pm everyone to make sure, in the end only few of us are available.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
The clan is fine honestly. Pretty organized. But you gotta start actually playing the game hahahah. I've been playing for 3 days and the only person that I've seen from Piratez was a member that didn't even recognized my name, which means he doesn't use the clan forum at all probably.

All you need really, is a decent balance of actual game and forum use. You already have a loyal and raw member core so the clan won't die out. But Piratez needs to live, not only to exist.

Just make people wanna fly the clan's flag ingame and you'll be set.

Hmmm... I think Gravy gots actually a point.
I play in-game with my friends alot, not that often tho.
I've seen Strikas ingame multiple times, not so sure about the forums until he's applied to join.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Hmm... i was pretty active on forums like a year ago, you have maybe seen me there.
But now im doing the same, trying to be active as i can.
My point is, most of you don't play Toribash anymore and the only reason you are still around here is because you have a friendship bond strong enough with some people of the clan, or even just the forum generally speaking, that you can't just go and leave it all behind.

Like, who here posted actively in the forums in the last month? Most of you right? It's a requirement to be part of Piratez. Now which one of you got something around 300 QI or more in the last month? Not many right? And that's like, 10 matches per day. Not even 20 minutes would be spent in that.

#TribeOn
I spend a large amount of time ingame and making replays in Freeplay. I am generally forum active and such.

The only reason why you haven't seen me ingame either, is because my Mother gave the people she works for my laptop charger because it's the same brand as the laptops they use. Now I downloaded the stuff I had, onto her computer.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan