Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wow! You came back on literally the very last frame, very nice kickass!
I'll try to check out this mod some time.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
I'm gonna go ahead and say: Don't do drugs OR smoke cigarettes >.>

so that basically means: don't do drungs, or don't do cigarettes. You've got not to do ONE of that. Your choice which one you WON'T DO, but then again the other one will be kinda a must-do for you, so... Sorry man, snowwie rules rules;|.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Decisions, decisions.
About that slight "change" that aroused - me not playing toribash any more.
(first mentioned here officially,)
Discussion will rage here.

I see it this way:
I'll be still pointing fingers, killing infidels and doing all my frigging job that I did up to now ... but

RECRUTATION

would-be RAs will be tested in-game by our own members, and those member's views posted on the recrutation thread.
Then based on guy's post, replays he posted, and on your views, I'll say yes or no (still decision is centralized, it's not a bunch of yes votes and a bunch of noes).
Some people's views will be more imporant than others. It all depends how do I view your opinions, how do I think your "judgement" is close to mine.
For example I believe schecz's is closest, skullo's - kinda (he's more pesimistic than me ;P, sees problems where I can accept it), starrzz for example, well he likes people, and would let them in (sometimes) just cause they seem "cute" ;) (he's too optymistic ;p); Kickass has a good guess on me already, so he would probably guess what I want if he tried, etc.
And all that's of course - if guy's post is decent. ...which doesn't happen a lot. So it doesn't change much - only the fact that I rather don't play with the guy personally.

DECISIONS

Still where they were.

TOURNAMENTS
"Normal" tournaments
one of those crapload tournaments per day that you see. I'm not even involved. It's your personal goal/problem, so hey... knock yourself out, or avoid themm I don't care. Of course if you play and win, that's getting rep for you and for the clan which is a plus.

any inter-clan tournaments
We still don't do "wars". but when it comes to things like "clan league" etc. then it's gotta be discussed. We'll figure something out. Such tournaments differ between each other.

Other than that?
Keep preferably playign in the same server when you see other relaxallians playing - just like in the "old times". I'd preferably follow some older, more "notable" members like, skullo, schecz, kickass, maldi and snowlake.
Just rally behind the "oldies". Usually it was me, but it' won't be anymore, in game. It's the "toughest" thing that's going to happen to you, anyway, now. I bet you can survive it .

I'll PROBABLY be around when 3 or 4 players mode comes, but don't count on that. I'm learning to code, and I'm making some progress, if you want to see some simple test-builds - get me on msn. Why am I not in game? I feel my time's wasted. I want to go forward with life, and want to make me a game.
Custom moves, physics based, with custom characters and awesome maps and mine, and some friends' graphics, etc. It's ought to be epic. Now I won't get there if I keep playing. When i move my arse, I can possibly get somewhere further.

For any more details on the game, the idea(s) or the progress - get me on my msn and I'll probably tell you. IF you don't have my msn - ask for it through pm.

I'll stay on forums, and keep "ordering" things around, till you get my point (if someone of you gets it ;p), till I make my own game that's better than toribash , then you'll probably transfer too xD, or well... till the end. It's kinda my thing, it always was and I don't think it would be fair to get it to anybody else nor wise, cause well, I don't see anybody who I believe could take my place ;). That might be egoistic, but really, convince me I'm wrong.

So yea, the only thing that changed, is that I finally use some help - in game. Whether it will be through schecz or anybody else who i can trust will do good, with what I think is right. Still - you can advise me, as always - that usually happens through msn (especially if you talk to me alot, you'll see your views matter more here :P), and! oh well. I'm just not a core fighter anymore. I'm still a leader. A (bleep)ing bitch-ass king, not a knight.

There's a difference. I can still keep things in line, talk to people, plot, silver-tongue people into joining RA, maintain some order to this place, and add some fire to it some time, so it's more interesting, but I won't be playing so much (or at all). I've got other things to do and I hope you understand. Well, a "normal" person would. ;) I'm making a good choice. You'll hopefully see it soon.
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 8, 2009 at 07:06 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
You guessed right. I didnt know asian chicks were so hot. I r bringing back home a few.

I r in a internet cafe. Checking the toribash forums. yar i r kewl.

But srsly, internet cafe here rules. Free drinks as long as u stay here. *drools*

and one more thing, I'll be going back home tomorrow cya guys soon!
[A L P H A]