Toribash
Matharu wants to be War Leader. He really wants to be able to help out the clan and is probably the most active member we have. If I remember correctly, War Leader is the lowest rank that can start wars with other clans, so aside from that it's mostly bragging rights.

[12:44] <Matharu> hellu
[12:52] <Matharu> Hawke
[12:52] <Matharu> I've seen the Warlord spot is empty.
[12:52] <Matharu> In our Clan
[12:52] <Matharu> Who was there? Noel?
[13:10] <Hawke> a few people
[13:11] <Matharu> I'd like to have that spot and get us active again!
[13:11] <Matharu> Its so sad that we're "dying out"
[13:11] <Matharu> We're the damn master race
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Apr 10, 2016 at 09:45 PM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Matharu wants to be War Leader. He really wants to be able to help out the clan and is probably the most active member we have. If I remember correctly, War Leader is the lowest rank that can start wars with other clans, so aside from that it's mostly bragging rights.

[12:44] <Matharu> hellu
[12:52] <Matharu> Hawke
[12:52] <Matharu> I've seen the Warlord spot is empty.
[12:52] <Matharu> In our Clan
[12:52] <Matharu> Who was there? Noel?
[13:10] <Hawke> a few people
[13:11] <Matharu> I'd like to have that spot and get us active again!
[13:11] <Matharu> Its so sad that we're "dying out"
[13:11] <Matharu> We're the damn master race

Totally forgot to add him, glad you did. (:
Has anyone here taken interest in the new movie Criminal coming out soon? It seems interesting.
I read the summary and it sounded like a crazy, fun, over the top, light hearted sci-fi adventure movie which also had some thought provoking aspects, kind of like Highrise but less arty and not so focussed on metaphors and imagery. But then I watched the trailer and TBH I feel like I might be a bit boring.

I mean, it's a movie about a dead elite CIA agent's conscience being put into another man's body to try to take down the all powerful, missile launching super-hacker who killed him. I wasn't expecting for the trailer to show me a movie about an old guy with amnesia trying to remember his past, and I certainly didn't expect for it to look at what it would be like for the CIA agents family.

On the other hand, I can't see a film like this not having a few tricks up its sleeve in terms of plot, so I may be proved wrong yet. But still, that colour palet was dull as fuck, and not even in a minimalistic way.
-----
Not that Highrise was a crazy, over the top, light heart, fun adventure movie, just that it was funny as fuck when it wanted to be and seemed to maintain a slight smirk throughout, and it certainly was crazy.
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 14, 2016 at 07:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
I'll probably end up taking a look into it regardless. I can't help but think that the identity and experience of an elite CIA agent in a younger body will be interesting. If no one sees it on release, I'll go ahead and let you guys know if it's worth seeing.
Saw a bit of the trailer. Movie looks pretty okay to me. I've always been a big fan of fiction, so I'll probably check it out.

Fiction has always been my favorite genre of anything. My mom asked me recently why I don't enjoy romance or drama, and I told her that most those stories are usually in a mundane setting. I watch movies and read books about out of the ordinary shit. That's my thing. I'd probably be down to read a romance novel if it was set in like a futuristic sci-fi setting. I need unreal, man. I need it.

Okay, I just re-read what I wrote. Why did I write all that? Fuck it, posting it anyway.

I'm also currently on the fourth book of The Expanse series, Cibola Burn. Best book series I have ever read. Really enjoying it.
a spoon.
Yeah, reading some reviews, it really doesn't sound like my kinda movie. Apparently it uses pace and action to distract the audience from its terrible plot, I can't deal with that sort of movie. I genuinely find that sort of predictable, generic action movie (see Spectre) less interesting than stuff like The Revenant. I'm not saying that it's below me or anything, I'm not a film snob (or at least only a little), I just have a lot more patience for runtime than I do for plot holes or uninspired clichés.
Good morning sweet princess