Toribash
I really don't see how you could dislike this gengar. I mean, gengar isn't that great alone, and pokemon is getting really overdone, but he has a TOP HAT for gods sake. And a cane.

Everyone loves top hats and canes
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by MRootz View Post

KYLE

That's some high class spy work there MRootz. Can't believe someone found me, I hide it so well T_T

Originally Posted by spriteZ View Post
I be dancing.

That's... impressive, well done =)
Is that what you're planning on doing after high school?

Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
I really don't see how you could dislike this gengar. I mean, gengar isn't that great alone, and pokemon is getting really overdone, but he has a TOP HAT for gods sake. And a cane.

Everyone loves top hats and canes

Top hat and canes make everything classy, and everything classy is automatically good.

So if Zubat had a top hat and a cane, he would be cool?

Yes.

Instead of them overrunning you in that cave they'd be all "Hmm, excuse me sir, it seems you have lost your way. Might I be of assistance?"
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
That would mean, every five seconds after you run away from one Zubat another one will come and ask the same thing?

THAT'S CRAZY!
[Secret]
That would mean, every five seconds after you run away from one Zubat another one will come and ask the same thing?

THAT'S CRAZY!

They're just being helpful, okay? How would you feel if someone called you crazy? You have to put yourself in the Zubat's shoes.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by MRootz View Post
You hav'nt been on skype for a long time, you no laik me ani moar?

What? Ofc I do, just I just re-installed skype, and I hardly get on it :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
They're just being helpful, okay? How would you feel if someone called you crazy? You have to put yourself in the Zubat's shoes.

i call this harcelement ! zubat is not a good pokémon

pokémon epic video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5Izm1LQfw4
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Yes.

Hello people, I'm kinda turning inactive each day, so don't freak out if you don't see me
in game/forum for a week.