Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

all what i remember that you were perma banned
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Nick: Astral
Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Why do you like ABD?: this is one of my first mod I played after classic Aikido, this is really existing with dq and the large size of the dojo allow us so much movements, so shovellers etc... etc... don't play this mod ^^
Why do you want to join TABD?: because this is good to be with people, play and talk with them on the same thing, be competitive would be great.
Alts: No one
GMT: +1
Forums activity rating (0-10): 9-10 I'm on the forum 16/24h I have to sleep but pm and Ill answer you in 1-20 minutes if I'm not sleeping or busy at work.
Ingame activity rating (0-10): 7 I'm really often on it it's just I don't like crazy mod, and I'm not going on servs (without Betting serv) with more than 4 people to don't wait too much.
Replays:
Attached Files
Swip it.rpl (55.2 KB, 6 views)
Shovel Noob.rpl (49.1 KB, 7 views)
Geeet down get down.rpl (27.6 KB, 5 views)
mill mob.rpl (55.2 KB, 6 views)
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
guys I would appreciate another vote pls ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Cool tell me if I'm accepted ^^
lol what? no reason nothing?
-----
Originally Posted by psatrickooo View Post

If you say a No for any application, you should say the reason

if I follow your rules, now gimme a reason
-----
anyway I wait your reason but this is 2 yes for 1 no so I got a chance
-----
oh I haven't seen in white lol ^^ sorry, and thank you
Last edited by Astral; May 10, 2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump