Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Fuck it I'm gonna torrent that VN one day. Probably never.

But I'll just stop the fate series.

Any suggestions for other anime?

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk

are you an anime noob? if so, watch Welcome to the NHK
Originally Posted by dank View Post
Beck

ahh, i love Beck, but it's definitely not for everyone.. though i do recommend it.
Which version do you watch? I like the English Dub version.. Ehh, the bad grammar of
the Japanese Dub kinda throws me off.,, also, i really love Justin Cook's voice c:
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
ThePirateKing is some sort of elitist.

I started watching world trigger. I got to say that the show is better than I thought it was. It could very well hit a hundred episodes at some point. Also enjoying the new Myriad Colors Phantom.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by dank View Post
Originally Posted by Link View Post
ThePirateKing is the elitist.

fixed

fixed.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
My friend made me watch One Punch Man since he spent the night. So far, it's okay. I can't take that shit seriously.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
My friend made me watch One Punch Man since he spent the night. So far, it's okay. I can't take that shit seriously.

yeah, you're not expected to...
though in the manga there's more development later on
There's even more development on the webcomic.

When is volume 10 coming out?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
There's even more development on the webcomic.

When is volume 10 coming out?

yeah, the manga takes so long to release new chapters, i was thinking of switching over,
but the manga's art is just soooo good!
New shit picked up this season so far
Dagashi Kashi
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

This season is shit but at least there are decent series with next cours like drrr, gate and monogatari.
retired