Toribash
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
I want to quit playing PC but no one wants my damn CS:GO Skins, PC etc etc for real life money. Fuck ._.

You just gotta give me skins
Originally Posted by Nerti View Post
Selling skins is a risky business dude. There are virtually thousands of scammers that use the same tactic, so finding an actual trustworthy buyer/seller is quite a task. Anyways, if you can't find anybody and want to give them away, just ask :>.
Don't use csgolounge.com btw.

I'll meet the guy irl of he wants to buy my Skins. If he's tryna scam me he I kick his ass with my irl abd skills.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
I'll meet the guy irl of he wants to buy my Skins. If he's tryna scam me he I kick his ass with my irl abd skills.

Suplex that man
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah if you can't find anyone to take them I'll happily take a few donations. Alternatively you could just throw them up on the steam market and take the 10% steam fee or whatever.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Yeah if you can't find anyone to take them I'll happily take a few donations. Alternatively you could just throw them up on the steam market and take the 10% steam fee or whatever.

I dont want it on steam. I wouldnt know what to do with the money there.
Back at it again
[i]Matharu: Do I get birthday nudes?
[i]Matharu: jk bby ^^
wlm: yess
[i]Matharu: OK
[i]Matharu: WASNT KIDDING
[i]Matharu: YAS

ez pussy tomorrow.
Back at it again