Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
Did you know that pecans come from a fruit?

Why yes I did. Did you know that the first AC unit was made in Apalachicola Florida?
my clan was deleted
Unbeknownst huh?
Much better. Love the story.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Working on a Metagame story. Will be done In a few days.

Possibly. New Idea may have cropped up.
Last edited by Templar; Jan 31, 2014 at 01:10 PM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Why yes I did. Did you know that the first AC unit was made in Apalachicola Florida?

No I did not. Did you know that -273 degrees Celsius is equal to 0 degrees Kelvin, otherwise known as Absolute Zero. Theoretically, atoms stop moving at Absolute Zero, but we've never been able to achieve it. If we ever do, we'll discover a new state of matter, because all of the states of matter we know today are made of atoms always moving.
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
No I did not. Did you know that -273 degrees Celsius is equal to 0 degrees Kelvin, otherwise known as Absolute Zero. Theoretically, atoms stop moving at Absolute Zero, but we've never been able to achieve it. If we ever do, we'll discover a new state of matter, because all of the states of matter we know today are made of atoms always moving.

Yes I did. Did you know that form of matter is know as a Bose-Einstein Condensate?
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Yes I did. Did you know that form of matter is know as a Bose-Einstein Condensate?

Not quite. Bose-Einstein Condensates are possible and have been made before.
From what I've read, absolute zero is (according to current models) impossible.

The blue and yellow pixels on digital text come from a technique known as sub-pixeling, and use the arrangement of the red, blue and green lights to achieve a dramatically higher apparent horizontal resolution.

Source
Did you know that cashews come from a fruit?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
Did you know that cashews come from a fruit?

I did not. Did you know that the king of hearts is the only king without a mustache?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by ysome View Post
I did not. Did you know that the king of hearts is the only king without a mustache?

I did. I will leave this one to about.com.
Originally Posted by about.com
Many people believe that each of the 4 kings in a deck of cards represents a great ruler of the past. The King of Spades is said to be David, King of Israel; the king of Clubs is supposed to be Alexander the Great; the king of Hearts, the French King Charlemagne; and the king of Diamonds is the Roman Caesar Augustus.

my clan was deleted