Toribash
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I WILL CUT UR TOES WITH A RUSTY PLASTIC FORK

rusty plastic fork

yep, i like that

makes a lot of sense
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Only reason I'd like to see Suicide Squad is because Jared Leto is great in 30 seconds to mars (his band) and I'm just interested in him as an actor.
Never seen the other batman movies and things, should I watch the Dark Knight?

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of 30STM. Jared is an excellent actor as well. He played a transgender woman in Dallas Buyers Club and pretty much owned the role.

Also, yes. Watch The Dark Knight. The movie is really good, but I just don't like how Batman's costume looks. (plus, I can't take his voice seriously)

this

Looks too robotic. I'm usually a fan of designs like that, but for some reason I thought it looked stupid on Batman. I prefer Ben Affleck's costume.
Last edited by Bulletron; Apr 4, 2016 at 02:29 PM.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by DanWebb View Post
Thats because Ben is the OG.

I think no movie with Batman will compare to the Dark Knight.

Batman v Superman had the most boring Story I've ever seen. The fight was great but the rest is meh..
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I really want to watch Batman vs. Superman. Frankly, I have to wait for my girlfriend because she wants to watch it with me.

fuck
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I really want to watch Batman vs. Superman. Frankly, I have to wait for my girlfriend because she wants to watch it with me.

fuck

Batman dies. He gets eaten by mutant-bats. Kappa
Back at it again
I want to watch Suicide Squad so bad. To be honest, I don't really know the characters, I'm just super curious about Leto's version of Joker.
a spoon.
I want to quit playing PC but no one wants my damn CS:GO Skins, PC etc etc for real life money. Fuck ._.
Back at it again
Selling skins is a risky business dude. There are virtually thousands of scammers that use the same tactic, so finding an actual trustworthy buyer/seller is quite a task. Anyways, if you can't find anybody and want to give them away, just ask :>.
Don't use csgolounge.com btw.
Modo Bestia