Toribash
I'm great really. Got into the best Marketing college course in Brazil, got a girlfriend, got a job, started rapping, holidays in a week... Yeah, I'm am definately great.

#TribeOn
Oh hell, it's Grayve.
Sup dude.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Hey buddy, what's up?

Your name makes me love you.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Hey buddy, what's up?

Nm, been doing Soundcloud and YouTube stuff mostly. Been in a committed relationship for a year and a half, totally failing at school though.

w/e.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
ohh hi Grayve ;) guys I'll try to get some guys checking out our clan because I feel like we could use some members. I mean... I won't be like "LOL we need members everybody who's over white belt go join" I'll just try to talk to people I like. lets see
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I feel like we're in the phase where old clan lived by the loyal members who stay and rarely get applicants because everyone think old clans have very high standard. :3
Sup Grayve. Long time no see, mate. You just made me remember the time when I just joined. When Bojan was making comics and this place was really active. Good times.

School's semester is ending soon so I'll have a bit more time for Toribash and other games. I always had a desire to workout every day and stretch my splits for breakdancing but I always took several day pauses cause of random reasons. I'm on a streak of days of doing those things. My goal is not to miss a day doing my routines now so that means I won't be that active until school is over. Well there are last final tests tomorrow so I'll be off studying.
yea I think the same. we shouldn't invite that many people I just thought of some ;)
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Rolandman View Post
Your name makes me love you.

Hahahah why is that?

Uberis, I was reading through my PMs and one of my last ones were me giving my leadership to you. I dropped a manly tear.

How old is Piratez right now? About 6 years?

#TribeOn