Toribash
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
It's in the Joker's monologue in The Killing Joke, The comic that explains his origin. I highly recommend it. Guaranteed to send a shiver down your spine.

Never been a comic book lover, but I've always been interested in the Joker's character. I love psychotic personas. Heath Ledger was beyond amazing in The Dark Knight, and I'm hoping Jared Leto can pull it off in Suicide Squad.
a spoon.
Who all here has taken a new interest in Paragon, the new MOBA? I've been told to look into it, but I wanted outside opinions before moving out of Smite.
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Never been a comic book lover, but I've always been interested in the Joker's character. I love psychotic personas. Heath Ledger was beyond amazing in The Dark Knight, and I'm hoping Jared Leto can pull it off in Suicide Squad.

Only reason I'd like to see Suicide Squad is because Jared Leto is great in 30 seconds to mars (his band) and I'm just interested in him as an actor.
Never seen the other batman movies and things, should I watch the Dark Knight?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Only reason I'd like to see Suicide Squad is because Jared Leto is great in 30 seconds to mars (his band) and I'm just interested in him as an actor.
Never seen the other batman movies and things, should I watch the Dark Knight?

The Dark Knight is one of the greatest films of the last 10 years for sure. Highly reccommend that you give it a watch
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Maybe one day.

YEAH WELL ONE DAY IS GONNA COME REAL SOON CUZ THESE MOTHERFUCKERS READ MY GODDAMN MIND AND THEY'RE MAKING A MOVIE OUT OF IT CZECH IT MOTHAFUCKAS
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
YEAH WELL ONE DAY IS GONNA COME REAL SOON CUZ THESE MOTHERFUCKERS READ MY GODDAMN MIND AND THEY'RE MAKING A MOVIE OUT OF IT CZECH IT MOTHAFUCKAS

R u ok?
Originally Posted by Sheik View Post
Hes never okay

Have I seen you around before, besides these past few days?
Originally Posted by DanWebb View Post
R u ok?

I WILL CUT UR TOES WITH A RUSTY PLASTIC FORK
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I WILL CUT UR TOES WITH A RUSTY PLASTIC FORK

Ill take that as a solid yes.
Glad youre okay