Toribash
post them again and I will look at them
may I post some?
and if so may it be a spar?
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post any of your replays as long as you don't spam with them, and try to include at least a sentence or two to accompany them.

Here's the post with my replays though -> http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=6419
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
inferno i watched them and i like the opener because it was sexy but your arm went flying off and i lol'd 6/10
heres a replay i made a while back and added a skeet and a kick just now.
Attached Files
Tree -Flowe- .rpl (210.4 KB, 5 views)
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...
Any of you guys have TB 4.0 yet?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
start was kinda twitchy, but the overall result was amazing, like the Decap kick, but the 2nd kick didn't look like it was needed, perhaps you should've posed earlier, but overall I'd say it's a 8.5-9.0/10

I've been using 4.0 for over a week.
thanks inferno im still improving on my SP skills and i wanted to do that last kick just so it was accepted as a Mad. do you think it should go into the clan video?
no i mean should THAT replay go in the video. also should we have demonzo tell all our names and our toris at the start after intro just like in this one. or no? i personally like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-v8...feature=relmfu
Originally Posted by treestand View Post
thanks inferno im still improving on my SP skills and i wanted to do that last kick just so it was accepted as a Mad. do you think it should go into the clan video?

Oh i see, Question, does Your own DM count towards the 5 to make it a madman, cause i edited that replay i made. I'll post it cause i really like it for some reason.

And yeah we should use that name/listing to start.
Attached Files
WIP Madman Edition.rpl (112.9 KB, 5 views)