Toribash
No, if you used more, your head would fry because we avent learned to focus and channel it right. Hence monks meditating all the time.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...rcent-of-brain
we use all
This just proves my conclusion on the 10% phenomenon said by millions of people.
Last edited by dannyrug; Oct 20, 2012 at 04:48 AM.
A hasbeen like the rest
True, but telekinisis? Hardly.. in my opinion.

I think the great people in history just could access more of their brain.
-------------------
someone give me the link to IRC, i still dont know how to get there. and lets talk there.
Last edited by Granby; Oct 20, 2012 at 05:05 AM.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
well, let me hang in this debate ;)

@Granby: well, depends on which state of the human being you're referring to. It's a fact that our brain is working way more while we sleep than while we're awake. This is the first thing. Secondly: Movies like Butterfly Effect are aweseme and interesting, but nevertheless it's still fiction. There is no proof nor any kind of belief that this is possible in our daily life, since we'd have to travel in time for that
By the way if you like movies like that, you'd enjoy a movie called "Limitless". The idea is similar and it's closer to the reality than Butterfly Effect ;)

btw, if you want to discuss things: sure, just go and start a topic, I'd appreciate any form of that. You could even start an discussion thread for that, so we dont have to bomb the FreeChat for that
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
well, let me hang in this debate ;)

@Granby: well, depends on which state of the human being you're referring to. It's a fact that our brain is working way more while we sleep than while we're awake. This is the first thing. Secondly: Movies like Butterfly Effect are aweseme and interesting, but nevertheless it's still fiction. There is no proof nor any kind of belief that this is possible in our daily life, since we'd have to travel in time for that
By the way if you like movies like that, you'd enjoy a movie called "Limitless". The idea is similar and it's closer to the reality than Butterfly Effect ;)

btw, if you want to discuss things: sure, just go and start a topic, I'd appreciate any form of that. You could even start an discussion thread for that, so we dont have to bomb the FreeChat for that

Count tomorrow Granby, you and I will continue this convo in IRC. I explained how to induce sleep paralysis to granby and we will furhter continue this tommorrow night.
Good night guys
A hasbeen like the rest
limitless is about drugs that let you access more brain count (;

and lets just talk about it on IRC
Veni , Vidi , Vici
I reckon we use at least 90% of our brains.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
well trice. If you could figure that out, your book would be the best selling book in the whole century.. ;)
thousands of years men have been trying to figure it out, but it's just simply impossible

Ah i got it i can ask my best friend gf
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you