Endurance Onslaught 6.0
aww roland :c I'd like to see that :/
Last edited by Axel; May 8, 2014 at 09:18 PM.
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry for double posting. Let me know what you think about that new picture ;)
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well we have to discuss it with everyone c: im glad you like it ruad ;) he'll do the pictures for our ranks soon aswell c: so yea guys tell me your opinions. he asked for them and told me that he can still improve some stuff c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tots amaze mang.

Joking.

Either way the pic was amazing.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
ohh sicks he does c: he plays toribash C: I'll pay him well ;) I'll use 50% out of the clan bank and 50% from myself to pay for it c: he said he's a little busy right now but will finish the rest soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry for my inactivity. It is still because of school. My semester is ending soon so I can't procrastinate anymore (Maybe a few days though). I'm also on the verge of breaking up with my girlfriend. We have stopped talking and it seems like she doesn't care about me at all. Well it was my mistake to actually start dating her. That was kind of a desperation move for me. Being single is so much better unless I get a 10/10 girlfriend personality and appearance wise. I'll try to post tomorrow after I finish up my homework.