Toribash
Damnit. I need some inspiration. Someone got anything?

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Do something along the lines of a guy falls asleep and he wakes up (in a dream of some sort, he's in a coma) and he finds himself in a labyrinth, he needs to be able to do things to get to the end to wake up, that idea is quite flexible in what you can add.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
AHHHHH... thanks Cozza that really give me an idea
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
right now i need the reference like how girls think
i got many amazing idea from your idea, remind me to give you a credit one day
Last edited by Trice; Oct 19, 2012 at 04:11 PM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
well trice. If you could figure that out, your book would be the best selling book in the whole century.. ;)
thousands of years men have been trying to figure it out, but it's just simply impossible
Everyone is unique and thinks differently. Knowing what a girl is thinking is like diving off the empire state building and living.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
right now i need the reference like how girls think
i got many amazing idea from your idea, remind me to give you a credit one day

Haha, it was just off the top of my head, you don't have to give me credit :P. But thank you. .
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
The human brain is the most powerful thing on human earth, whether we know it or not. If you think something is happening to you and you truely believe it enough, it can happen. I mean, we only use 10% of our brain or less at any given time, I think through some tests, you can figure out things about your very early childhood to close ancestry (ex. fathers, uncles, mothers etc..) through intense brain electro-wave sensors. Please completely disreguard the whole assasins creed thing, Im thinking more along the lines of Freddy and the movie The Butterfly Effect. Anywho, this is kinda off-topic now, but if you wanna keep it going, I have a lot to add to this discussion.

Also count, I would love to debate with you logical and illogical things (;
Veni , Vidi , Vici
If you would let me, I would like to join this debate. And contrary to popular belief and movies around the world. We use more then just 10% of our brain. We may use 10% for one process but over all, the brain is used for multiple things which means we use all of our brain.
A hasbeen like the rest