4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sexy talk, I can do it either in skype or Teamspeak. Doesn't matter for me
But Teamspeak sound better, just don't know anything about it though :3
Siku can't touch this!
I think TS would work out great. We don't really need to pay for a server, we can just connect to one and use a free room xD
Hello, world.
and how many players can we have on that channel?deppy said his mate on m&b would give us a channel on their serv..dunno
Your messed up world enthrills me
I'm evading Skype because I literally have like over 50+ contacts in it, some are people from TB, some from WOT, some from rl, some from work, so whenever I start Skype there is a fuckload of ppl just waiting there to say hi to me or bother me with some nonsense they've done that day, and I have to say hi back to all of them and act nice and social, gagaarararagaaaaja!

And using Skype with invisible thingy on doesn't have sense, does it? Because I have to use it like that if I want to evade all those ppl.
Especially those from work that, moment they see me on Skype, they think ''oh, look, its Bojan, he has no life, he probably wants to do some more work for today even from his home, so lets give him some more to do, because he has no life and he likes to work 0-24 h!''

FUCK! That's all I can say about Skype. FUCK.

IRC I despise it since I had to stay on it in staff channel, waiting online for some of godly fuckers to say at least one word in eight hours. Either you post something in same time when someone is active, or you just wait, ad wait, and wait, and then someone says something so inconsistent and stupid that you are not sure is he talking to you or to himself.
And to tell u something, if u manage to make Ishi to say hi to you in a half a year wait in IRC, you should get some TB achievement for that. It should be a valid TB achievement!
''Ishi is interested'', that's how I would call it, Hard to get it...
It's totally confusing to me.

As for TS, when more then 2 ppl are speaking in it, you will get a headache, but for chatting it's ok.
some faggot who was rushing to become regular posted a thread to place a ban on me. decided that this way he can prove himself as good regular. somebody wanted to step on heads., so yeah 72 h ban
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I got pissed on ARMA so I'm taking a short brake. I was healing some guy while we were in the woods, close to enemies, and then one enemy soldier came 2 m from me, put a gun on my head and just pulled a trigger. I asked this guy who I was healing, why didn't he say to me something or do, and he was: ''Sorry I was looking at map...''

Moron.