Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sahee. you are kinda strange person i see. Very unthinkable. Your clan is nothink like a Your foot licking members. Don't be mad now. Don't delete this talk man to man. Your big ego is your worst part. If you think you have a litle respect from other ppl you are uber wrong cuz i telling that information from others. All is saying you are just erogantik big load peace of uber S.H.I.T. If you will delete this you will prove it, if not you prove it that i am not right.!
Last edited by Manta; Jan 6, 2009 at 09:24 PM.
Perhaps you'll do better than post your "OWNING SAHEE POST OMFG" in more tourniments, i'm sure he'll come right round and bite your ass.

Thats for calling me an asslicker, I dont lick any asses, 'specially not Sahee's.
collect snots from the nose
Look, irma-something-something... It was with a heavy heart that I turned that
Originally Posted by Irma-something-something
Deleted Post
lol Sahee your bad like a clanleader. And he did right thing leaving this clan.

piece of constructive criticism. Be sure tho, that it's recognized as a highly valued post, undoubtly made by a person with much bigger clan-leading experience. Don't worry, I think I'll keep your last post here, just to prove how much of a shitty person/thinker/poster YOU really are. Enjoy! ;)

EDIT: my clan is a group of feet lickers? and you're a bunch of xarus' dick suckers. - now what kind of talk is that? People who side with you are your (bleep)ing suckers or lickers? Dude, you certainly had one upsetting little childhood...
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 6, 2009 at 09:33 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yeah you are right all times you are right! Now i enjoying my not retarded life as you Bye. I just tryed smthing.
Irmanblabla youre right he is always right and will be right and if im right it will stay as that right?

Just face it , Sahee owned you.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
eh i sad bye so goodbay. Someday Sahee will fix his dumb head.... someday.... And whata you saying if you are 12 old imature ass?
Bye i just tyed somthing that no needs explanation.
first of all you don't say good bye and throw insults in your wake, and hope for the best. So here comes a follow up for you, if you really want to go - run from it!
Sahee will fix his "dumb" head... well even if he does and he does have to, it's still not for you to judge, cause you're not a proper level to view his head yourself. You're probably good few feets below the needed level anyway ;P.
But what's noticeable, is that even you still see hope for me, cause well... I don't see one for you. And really... you "strained" your dimwitted mind way too much, even with that fail troll-like-something-that-needs-no-explanation-from-you-of-course attempt.
Just proceed to the exit as arrows indicate (if you still can see straight from getting punch[lin]ed) and just say no more. This way we can somehow stop it, cause really, you're getting boring... (not that you were amazing in the first place, but hey, you now got below any worth-our-while level). Bye! ;)
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 6, 2009 at 10:14 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Oh god no.
Now Irmaniasatax (Or something)
Will insult me.
SAHEE! HELP MEEEE!
Or he will call his 1 inch penis on me D=
OR MAYBE HIS PIERCED ASS!
SHIT IM SCARED!
*And now Irmantasex shits spaghetti*
Last edited by donkor; Jan 6, 2009 at 10:18 PM.
I think you guys should stop fighting, and insulting each other. Xarus left the clan, theres nothing to about it.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Shhh You have nothing to do here >: |
Irmantasex
Does this look tasty to you?

I bet it does!
CUZ NOW YOU SHIT POO WITH CHOCOLATE , MM'ms AND GHEY COLORS!