Toribash
"It won't let me uninstall it"

It was like, "Umm I'm sorry I can't seem to find the files for this application, so screw you".

And I was like "Well ### you too, and deleted it's files. But control panel is still like "Nope don't know where that is sir, have you tried drowning yet" and then we wrestled for a bit and the pc got its ass kicked by my awesome "Remove from recycle bin" powers and skype will have to stay in purgatory for the rest of its life.

The new version won't install on my pc without that other one being gone first, skype's a piece of crap.
So school started... someone told me there was a fight today because someone bumped into a senior and the senior elbowed his face. what a great reason to fight!
I was mugged once, I ended up stabbing the mugger with my house key and I ran away .-.
The mugger was unarmed, so he's fightable.
The day my taekwondo and my habit to think of household as a weapon comes to a use.
Never wanna get mugged again.
In the end I didn't lose anything so its fine.
:D
Hey guys just letting everyone know that I'm leaving the clan, it's been a wonderful time but to be honest the inactivity is really creeping up on me and I'm seeking an ingame active clan now. I have pm'd Rappunk but he hasn't responded yet so I thought I'd just let everyone here know too. Hope you guys manage to sort things out, I'll still be around as an active ally helping out where I can. Thanks for the good times guys!
Bye
Ive been really inactive because for sone reason im just bored wiht the gmae, i dont know why.
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Haven't been ingame for ages now. I'm gonna have to download toribash on steam and start playing again.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Is this really the time for Rapp. to be gone?

Concon left. Sad..

We're inactive..but we can still push this through
Risk, no