Toribash
@danny: yeah, but since you're waking up randomly in the middle of the night, or at least you dream to wake up, it is way harder for your brain to deal with. My information are from all the research I've been doing all over the internet and in the library, combined with logical thinking :P

@trice: good luck with your dreams
he is 20 or something like that but I still you can't explain the Internal bleeding even though you are smart we can't explain everything with logical thinking because not everything is logical.
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
yeah, I'm turning 20 this November.
@death: well, you can atleast try to explain everything logical, even though sometimes there are disadvantages. I'd say that those bleedings (which didnt direclty bled if I got that right from Granby's message) where caused by his brain which sent the message of pain to the hurted area. But anyway, I can't rly explain it ^^
Well count pain does not mean blood if here is internal bleeding that means a blood vessel pop inside of him or organs bleeding your brain can't make itself tear apart like I said trying to be logical about illogical stuff is useless
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Your brain is the most powerful thing in the world. I do not know if it can tear you apart from the inside out but it can do a lot of things.
A hasbeen like the rest
I need an idea..
somehow my imagination just stuck
i need a reference about how a girls think,i am to shy to ask my gf
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Ah i can't give up,i already made a promise.
And i just found something,the detail is in Knotz
all i need is a plan and making a greyhole to make it more interesting, it like "1 stand that isn't 1 stand" story yeah that should do it.
Last edited by Trice; Oct 19, 2012 at 08:12 AM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you