i posted the wrong pic D:

Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
My tori looks like it has Downs syndrome or something. D:

how so?
Originally Posted by Tart View Post
I also believe we don't need a clan pic

for lulz, and so i can draw it on my art book. why so negative :@
Originally Posted by micho View Post
Big pic is big and crop it with pen/pathtool next time so you wont have the 1pxwhite border etc :cc

hmmm, yeah, i dont know how to use pathtool.
Originally Posted by zeddy View Post
I think he is doing it for fun.

^i am.
the one with zeddy:

sorry mate, i feel bad now
also, i would just like to say that i know its bad, 1st try blah de blah. yeah, limited artistic skill.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
you viseted LOndon? when? i could have some and rapes you myself ;O
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Tart View Post
Also zeddy, they sever sit the Beginner severs and try to make players stay in the game for longer than one day. They also act as an ingame police.

Yeah, just encouraging the beginners to stay involved within the community. Showing them what's what, etc.
ToriAgent seems the job for me since I'm active in-game too and like to help people who don't know things(in-game), but I am unsure, D: