Toribash
The router and modem I use to run on had like 13 kb/s internet. I changed to xplornet and apparently it's like 300kb/s.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Hey, at least show some pity on my connection. It took me 15 mins to load this page and the reply to thread screen..... >.>

My country sucks in all parts, economics, education, cleanliness, duty, etc. The only things the country did good was the revolution from under British rule and the 27th Asian SEA games....
-
Well, today me and my Parent's went shopping (Driving to another city) and I was yelled at for giving a kid 2 dollars because this kid couldn't buy what he wanted. Come on Mom, it's only 2 dollars and I was being generous. Plus the kid wanted this toy. Silly parents.
Yeah. Anyway's, I'm gonna ask my Mother to check if Dark soul's 2 is at the store. But I'm gonna ask her on facebook because she's scary as fuck. I only got 20$, so I'm wondering if she'll be able to spend 50$ and I give her my 20.
My brother blew $200 on weed and I can't spend $10.

/logic
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
My Mother spends over 10k on my little brother's room decoration's, instrument's and more for his room. But I can't get Battlefield 4? Parent's please.
#Sadlife. My girlfriend's coming back in may, yay. Pro rhymes, can't even handle my crimes.