Toribash
Originally Posted by advakat View Post
Да он мудак.
[Выебнулся]Олдфаги сильвера помнят.[/Выебнулся]

Я так и не в курсе, а ч0 он сделал?
My Application
Hey Silver and here is my application,
Well my real name is Jack.I am 16 years old and I live in Turkey.I am applying for Silver because I can see it is the most active ingame and forum clan in toribash.Well I have been in Revenge and [DM].I just quit Element because they are way to inactive.There leader doesn't even play anymore.USB and Tman are very active so Silver is really active.Well I have a mature character and I concider myslef to be very calm and intellegent.My grammar is not that bad.I am 3rd Dan Blackbelt and have played this game for 2 years.I was born in England but I moved to Turkey due to my dads job.My GMT is +2.I play ingame like 2 hours a day 5 hours I am usally on the forums.I love playing judo and taekyon.I am not bad in decaps and stuff but I lost all my replays when I downloaded the new toribash.My skype doesn't work so I don't have it.I am IRC active aswell.
I am a new artist in making head textures.Hope I will become better.Well I don't know russian like you guys do but I know very good English,Turkish and Spanish.Oh guys and I have had my own clan Reflex.Well hope you liked my detailed application this is all my life I would like to learn yours by joining Silver.
All the best,
Leylak.
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Да ты жуебок.

А ты помидор :O

П.С сеу тебя тоже)
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
потому что мне блять было лень что либо переделывать.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
well well well.,,
You one of fastest guy who joined silver in 20mins.

lololol.
okay i think u will be good member, Good luck
Леилак? Срсли?
Он не тот Леилак, о котором я подумал.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE