Ranking
Completely re-did the thread with up to date information. PM me your name/server in the format provided on the first post to be added to the new list!
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Completely re-did the thread with up to date information. PM me your name/server in the format provided on the first post to be added to the new list!

Uric - Uric
NA
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
I could have swore you asked people for IGN and location a couple months ago...
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I am finally 1520 elo
gold badge so shiny!didnt think ill get here, well, on my way to platinum, maybe with a miracle i can get here before s2 ends.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Lume View Post

Chris - Mr Chrìs - NA

Topic:

Jax - King of Dominion

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
NA:

Hippybob - AGoodSavior
Ishi - Strange Program
Boredpayne - Boredpayne
Boonana - Boonana
Akuma - AkumaZZZ
Spacellama - This name Rocks
Kunamikai - Kunamikai
Dargon - Oantteri
Buyakia - xxD35stroyerxx

All I can remember off the top of my head.
I R IRONMAN
So if anyone else follows any other moab's competitive scene, LoL has ruined them. If someone like IEM, IPL-5 etc signs with them. Its against their contract to sign another moab game.

So riot is trying to black list every other moab game. :<
piss