Toribash
yo is sham still active
sorry for the invade btw
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |îßØâÕà|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|
Originally Posted by pnutbutta View Post
Can I start posting here and talking to you guys? I'm a loner.

>posts he's a loner
>2 hrs later, in a clan
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
yo is sham still active
sorry for the invade btw

Nah, he's not. I miss him. ):
Sham should be in his first year of uni now (since he was a year below me). Probably too busy these days.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
heyo! sorry for the inactivity. I'm really buried in my work at the moment. how's everyone?
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
I told a random dude he gets all my items if he wins against me for fun. I told him it was a joke from the beginning. I force lost. He reported me now I have to give all my stuff.

Lmao
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Do you have proof that you said you were joking and that it was before the round? Because if so, you can probably get out of it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Do you have proof that you said you were joking and that it was before the round? Because if so, you can probably get out of it.

Nope, why would I take screens of useless things. It was a joke from the begin. Thought he'd get it. No need for me to send it anyways. 3 cool 5 rules
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
I told a random dude he gets all my items if he wins against me for fun. I told him it was a joke from the beginning. I force lost. He reported me now I have to give all my stuff.

Lmao

rip. Hi guys! I missed you.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj