Ranking
Oh. You see that would make sense why I suck with them. I'm not good at last hitting, and I don't have extensive knowledge about every champion.

On the other hand, ap mid is easy.
Brand, Vladamir, Katarina, Swain, Morde. Love them all.
Last edited by Noah; Jun 17, 2012 at 05:55 AM.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Support is the hardest role of all. You have to know when to ward, where to ward, they control the flow of bottom lane so when to get aggresive etc. Ad carries just sit and farm.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Support is the hardest role of all. You have to know when to ward, where to ward, they control the flow of bottom lane so when to get aggresive etc. Ad carries just sit and farm.

I've said this before, but it's a different skill set. Support is easy for me because I have good knowledge of the game, but ad carry and most tops and mids are hard for me because my last hitting wavers between slightly below and slightly above average.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
well.... i love morgana

when you can get a double kill with your ult with the two people just about to leave the ults range, its fun .

also team yordles are unstoppable.

ziggs mid, kennen top, trist teemo bot and amumu jungle.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I've said this before, but it's a different skill set. Support is easy for me because I have good knowledge of the game, but ad carry and most tops and mids are hard for me because my last hitting wavers between slightly below and slightly above average.

Not taking into account mechanics, I still reckon support is harder because you have to consider so much more. It might not be mechanically challenging, but it takes a lot of game knowledge to be a really good support.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Best game I have ever witnessed in LoL history, and I saw it all live. Watch the entire thing if you haven't heard what happened already.

http://www.twitch.tv/dreamhacklol/b/321786472?t=150m

Here it is on youtube if your computer can't run twitch without lagging.

Last edited by Numbers; Jun 18, 2012 at 12:20 PM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Not taking into account mechanics, I still reckon support is harder because you have to consider so much more. It might not be mechanically challenging, but it takes a lot of game knowledge to be a really good support.

Oh yeah sorry.
knowledge based it sure is harder.
But AD carry just needs the most mechanical skill (esp in teamfights)
Just botlane overall is hard as heck.
-----

dont read if you havnt seen the game yet

Last edited by pinheads; Jun 18, 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Best game I have ever witnessed in LoL history, and I saw it all live. Watch the entire thing if you haven't heard what happened already.

http://www.twitch.tv/dreamhacklol/b/321786472?t=150m

Here it is on youtube if your computer can't run twitch without lagging.

Was a great game, watched it live.
I R IRONMAN