Toribash
Started Joshiraku and Hibike! Euphonium.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
much cg, but i'm still hyped!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
much cg, but i'm still hyped!

barely even looks like anime anymore
-----
The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.The series Tower of God has been licensed, it is not available in Manga Fox.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Last edited by dank; Dec 30, 2015 at 04:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dreamy suicide act
Same thing for Shingeki no Kyojin. I had trouble finding it, but found it in mangastream. I also finished it today, so it took 2 days to read 70+ chapters.

I have no life.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I read Attack on Titan on Crunchyroll :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Well, I'm poor so RIP

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
not this again....
Sent from my -snip- using -snip-
Last edited by suomynona; Jan 2, 2016 at 05:18 AM. Reason: User was banned for this post.
dreamy suicide act
I've been watching Devil Survivor, then found out it had a game. Now it's time to search all over ebay for that game.