Toribash
My lucid dreams involve demons. ._. the last sleep paralysis I had was unintentional, at 3:14 in the morning. Everything shut off when I blinked, and when I tried to get up to turn it on my body wouldnt move, no matter how hard I tried. about 2 minutes later, after being scared senseless, trying to scream for help because I couldnt budge, a dark figure came out from the hallway. It started off slowly, then jumped on my chest. It was soo heavy, I couldnt breathe. It started to shout things at me I couldnt understand, for it was in another language, and others started almost circling around my body, and it felt like they were looking for something. Things started cracking and breaking, all the picture frames fell off the walls. The coffee table ocuntertop split in half, and all I could do was watch. Finally able to catch my breath after the demon got off me, it yelled something at me and scratched my chest really hard, then left. My grandma ran in (I was on her living room couch) and asked me what happened, and all the sudden I could start moving again.. I told her and she pulled up my shirt, and there was claw marks, but they were internally bleeding, not bleeding on the outside. I didnt sleep for that night and the night after, and never fell asleep in her house again. Scariest thing I have ever experienced, and I dont wish it upon my worst enemy.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
Sorry to interrupt you guys but this phenomenon carries a name: false wake up.
It's basicly everything you described: the unability to wake up, seeing scary shit etc.
This is caused due to the fact that your mind woke up but your body didnt. Meaning, you're half awake while being at sleep. Because your brain can not handle such situation different layers start to mix including things from your dreams (which are probably bad due to your sudden bad emotion of that status) and the reality you see.
What follows is a paralysis in which you can not move and are confronted with some of your deepest fears and the unability to control your body. The claw strikes you've seen were probably your bodies reaction to what he saw in your paralysis. Meaning: you got a body-own placebo effect in which your body had to react to the mixture of fiction and reality and started to become red, because that's what your brain would assume as a logical cause if you've been striked in real life.
I dont know if this is clearly enough spoken because this is not an easy topic, but probably as interesting as scary.
By the way: there are psychologists who could, based on the story you told us Granby, analyse your whole identity, including personal manners, family backgrounds, behaviour etc. etc.

But just btw: this does not have any in common with the place where you sleep since it can be, at least theoretically, happen everywhere. So there's no reason to be scared of your grandmothers house ;)
well how do you explain the internal bleeding your body can't rip stuff inside itself and can make it red with blood but it can't tear itself
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
I have seen demons before I don't care what you believe you tell me they don't exist when you see one standing over you or at the end of the hall way now that we moved in a new house I don't see them anymore. Either way if you believe or not idc
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
i got a job!!!!
i work with a magazine to write a story,someone just saw my novel and ask me to do it

although i am just 15 years old but he say that he want me to make story,they say i have talent.
furthermore,i just know that my gf dream is to be actress,so we make a promise,i'll make my novel famous so it will be film in Cinema,and she will act as the heroine.After the dream come true we will married(talking about marriage when we still in High School really weird,but it's really pump me up,because i love her,and she love me,we are in same wavelength)

it seems that i want to tell my success to my former clanmates
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Cool trice. Strangely enough, I used to dream about things that were realistic and they generally happened the next day, whether it be physically or metaphorically.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.