Toribash
I just don't get the phenomenon in how when you're bored, time goes by slowly yet when you're having fun, time goes faster.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
it's because the brain is saving happy emotions more likely than bad emotions. Meaning: If you're bored you're having a bad emotion due to your boredom and time seems to go slower, which is infact an Illusion ;)
And the other way around ofc
Wow thats deep. Did you know that or did you look it up?
-----
Does anyone in this clan know C++
Last edited by dannyrug; Oct 17, 2012 at 02:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A hasbeen like the rest
I looked up something different some time ago (like a year or something) when I searched for lucid dreaming. This concept was what I found but you can explain alot with the differential aknowledging of positive and negative stimuli of the human brain.

Furthermore it's very interesting
Count, it sounds like you're going to be a neurologist when you grow up. It's high paying .
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Hmm, not really. In order to be able to study that you need an average of 1.5 atleast on your final qualification. Meaning like an A or higher in every class except for one that can be a B :/
Lucid dreaming is exremely easy to do. You must put yourself into sleep paralysis and after that, smooth sailing.
A hasbeen like the rest
it's not that easy: first of all you need to know the difference between a lucid dream and outer body experience (OBE). The last one would be more that what you described danny, while in a lucid dream you are just simply concious about the fact that you are dreaming, which leds you manipulate your own dream in certain ways.
I'm sure that once you got the hang of it it's kinda easy, but I still had one real lucid dream since I started training it. All other attempts failed by sudden wake-ups
i have been doing this for a while now. I have never had an out of body but it seems scary. There are basically 4 stages of lucid dreaming and I have only gotten to stage 3.
A hasbeen like the rest
I know how to do sleep paralysis it is scary I heard someone yell shut up at me real loud and then i was able to move creepy shit
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠