Toribash
Originally Posted by mjgamer View Post
i madea new set cause the last one was stolen, soo yeah

.- . That sux. Upload it and ill update the map.

Originally Posted by Orion View Post
got a new head texture it would be awesome if you put it on there

No prob. Post it and ill do it.
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
Can you make a key?
I don't know who some people are. (don't recognize the heads,)

SureSure.
mmmhmm...

You lack creativity, and u should relax the joints a little bit more.

5/10
-----
mmmhmm...

You lack creativity, and u should relax the joints a little bit more.
Dont get me wrong: you can do much better than that.
5/10
Last edited by Sidvicious; Jun 17, 2011 at 09:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hm... I dont think that having enemy clans is something good at all. We were actually lucky not to have [Secret] as a rival, so lets not aim enmity.
These are kinda recent. I'm not ingame as much as I were, so i decided to save the nice fights, cuz i dont think they'll be too frequent from now.

Nah, 'aaaa' is not recent at all
Attached Files
flip.rpl (68.2 KB, 4 views)
aaaaa.rpl (88.2 KB, 3 views)
Mj is that really you..?
I dont really any of them but in the 2 and 3rd one i liked the openers u used..
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Originally Posted by Fear091 View Post
Bad finalwish jokes make puppies and kittens die...

No it makes the nyan cat slowly lose one sparkle of its rainbow.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Well here goes something...

I would like to join TLL but I am unable join IRC chats due to my ISP
I am not particularly strong in game but since I have began to use the forums I spend a considerable amount of time here
In game I am a 3rd dan blackbelt with an old account that was 4th dan black belt (Thepureone can vouch for this)
I don't know if you want replays but if you do here is an example of an attempt at one
I ran a clan called Darkfire up until now, but it has began to be really inactive, I didn't want to be an obsessive person who holds onto what is already doomed to fail
I abruptly called it to an end and instantly applied for this clan (I know this will appear badly but I can assure you I had actually had an interest in The Last Legion for some time and had continually asked people to be more active)
The reason why I wish to join is that you guys seem to be friendly, welcoming, and funny without being to restrictive of what we do ourselves. I also enjoy interacting with many of your members and that is a summary of what I like about The Last Legion. If you wish to know anything else please contact me via PM and I will gladly respond. My apologies that I can't come in IRC, I assure you, I have tried consistently.
Attached Files
Type M - Technologic v2.rpl (262.4 KB, 4 views)