New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
I don't know if it'd be worth it, but I got my first paycheck, and it's my birthday in 2 days, so fuck dat I'll splurge.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
dommit im on naow D:

im on (australian time GMT+10) today 3:30pm-~6pm, tomorrow who knows when till 12:00pm and Sunday (thats 2 days away fyi) basically all day.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I was invited to a game with I pla w pencils (featured streamer on CLG website), Moxigeren, snackattack, and another guy that I can't remember. I was being supported by the former jungler to 4Not who was playing Blitzcrank (2400 elo). I played Vayne and went 16/0/7 and had triple the other AD Carry's farm in 20 minutes. Made my day.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I've always been resisting the urge to buy a legendary skin.
And this Pulsefire Ezreal skin isn't helping. Not one bit.

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else have the problem of not being able to play any ad carry well?
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
i have the every now and then trouble of not seeing ez ults until they hit me.

also saving money till pulsefire comes out for sex.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Also, is it just me, or does anyone else have the problem of not being able to play any ad carry well?

I had the same issue. Just practice farming/last hitting minions. AD carries are champions that can do REALLY large amounts of damage if they have gold, but can be useless if they don't get enough of it. Farming is the fastest way to get gold, so good AD carries are very very good at last hitting.

After that, then it's just auto attacking stuff that get too close in team fights.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Sure GP counters that ult but doesn't counter WW has a champ. WW has too much sustain in 1v1 duels.

lies.
Gp wins lane vs ww til level 9 or 12

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
... What.

Singed is a horrible top that counter picks nobody.

And Irelia isn't a pubstomp. She's a somewhat safe pick for the majority of cases, but she has to avoid conflict at early levels or she'll get destroyed in lane. In either case though, she has god tier late game potential.

singed kinda is a counterpick to one or two champs.
-----
>Click something
>Click something
>Click something
>Click something
>Click something
>Click something
>Click something>Click something>Click something>Click something>Click something>Click something>Click something>something>Click

please.... use smartcast
-----
-----------------------------------
IMO ad carrying (in premade) is the hardest role to execute.
You need to know every timer for every cd on the enemy ad and support. this requires a huge champion knowlegedge and fucks you up as soon as you miscalculate something
-----
btw: getting better at AP ezreal since its one of the most funny ap caries.... that little girl... need to gear up for pulsefire
Last edited by pinheads; Jun 17, 2012 at 01:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666