Toribash
Thanks ofunknown
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Well not exactly coz lot of pl don't post LIKE YOU xD and we are making Element ehads now all for FREEEE

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Heya guys, making epic clan names for the member list for 1k each. =P You may noticed mine/Dentians, if you want one, send 1k to ElementBot (Our clan bank).
If you have not noticed them they look like this:

If you want one, please previde me with a black and white(Not greyscale) (tribal perferably) design, and perferably of your animal, also please say color/style though it has to relate to your element.
Last edited by OfUnknown; Apr 25, 2009 at 05:02 AM.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
i officially quit because no one wants me in element except dentian but eh u dont wanna be in a clan that hates me so yeah im not going to even bother and i feel like no one wants me in TB all together so i geuss this is bye and thanks for giving me a shit time
D: not agian Nooooooooo!

Check my Texture shop