Toribash
When you do nothing but eat and sleep Warframe for 2 and a half years...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

[spoiletr="frame"]I don't believe personally that this is possible. can't eat a frame, they are actually quite intimidating. For example, [;spoiler]
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

I do not personally believe that physically consuming a free to play first person shooter looter game from steam is such a great idea, it might sound tasty and delicious at first, but will probably result in severe cramps in the back.
Going to war with a frame is also not quite near the nicest form of acting you can
Whats with these posters and forums
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
Been a bit inactive, have been playing Borderlands 2 dlc for a few days straight.

Ive honestly never played borderlands 2, Ive wanted to try it out but never got around to it
Borderlands 2 is good. I once played it for 3 days straight while at a friend's house and now I can never play it again due to flashbacks to countless hours on a tiny uncomfortable sofa.

Also, Bronze/Silver league players are an actual joke. I switched to NA and back which fucked my rank up, but I've met very few players in silver that are actually competent. Not complaining at all ofc, makes climbing super easy
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Originally Posted by Deeza445 View Post
I've met very few players in silver that are actually competent. Not complaining at all ofc, makes climbing super easy

I'm silver doe. You've motivated me to climb out of silver* now

*climb out of bed and kill myself
I own every Borderlands Game with every DLC and I completed them all.
I even own Borderlands 2 twice.
PS3 and PC.
All DLCs on both ofc.

I dont want to climb out of where I am because thats where the noobstomp fun is at :C

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god