Toribash
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Thanks for applying, we will discuss you. Stay active and visit us on our IRC (claninq) to get to know us a bit better or just to hang out with us.

Also: You'll have to join with your main Account if you get accepted. We dont want alts.

I cant go on IRC cos I crash , and this is now my main account because , my old main is banned and is out of use now , so I count this as my main
Majority of vote was against you joining.
And mainly because of your main being banned... which brings into question your maturity. Also the fact that the nature of the infractions/bans are quite troubling.
Seriously though, how hard is it for people to keep in the clear?, I have 1 infraction for ignoring rules back from 2013, and a perma-ban because I was compromised... '._.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Also this doesn't help.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I understand your concerns and accept your decisions. I will now stop posting in the application thread unless I reapply.
I didnt scam him though , hes just stupid , i sent him the flame immediately after he won.

Fixed your post. ~Tuna
Last edited by Tuna; May 18, 2016 at 01:34 PM.
application [i]
Hey guys. (I can't think of anything awesome)

So my name is Epichorse101, but you can call me Epic, or just Horsey

Here's my application for Inquisition.

Name In Real Life: Mark

Hobbies: Going on free play to make new, cool replays or finding cool or random mods.

Timezone: EST.

I want to join because I wanted to see if i was worthy, or trustworthy enough to be in an official clan. (I've never been in an official clan so..)

In my opinion, I think inquisition is different from the other clans because most clans have either just asking to join or having a specific application format. I chose this because you let us make our own format but still some rules to it, and I respect that.

I do not know any other Inq Members, but I would love to become one.
Originally Posted by Epichorse101 View Post
Hey guys. (I can't think of anything awesome)

So my name is Epichorse101, but you can call me Epic, or just Horsey

Here's my application for Inquisition.

Name In Real Life: Mark

Hobbies: Going on free play to make new, cool replays or finding cool or random mods.

Timezone: EST.

I want to join because I wanted to see if i was worthy, or trustworthy enough to be in an official clan. (I've never been in an official clan so..)

In my opinion, I think inquisition is different from the other clans because most clans have either just asking to join or having a specific application format. I chose this because you let us make our own format but still some rules to it, and I respect that.

I do not know any other Inq Members, but I would love to become one.

is that really the only thing that you've found out about our clan that's different

that we have a lenient application format

really

I'm not going to take the time to put this in the private board. Apply later whenever you learn something about the members of this clan or actually communicate with us.

Consider yourself denied. Feel free to hop on #claninq and talk with us in the IRC if you want.
Last edited by Creati0n; May 28, 2016 at 09:24 PM.