Toribash
Originally Posted by KrispKrack View Post
My name is AJ, I'm 17, and I'm a 6th dan.
My in-game activity is usually a ten as I'm on to often, but recently I've been taking a break from tb so I'd say around a 6. my forum activity is an 8 or 9, though I rarely post.
I used to help run (Krisp) (Future) (Cannibal) and (Neko) but they all died off eventually, except for cannibal which i left because the leader was a douche. then it died cause he didn't know what the fuck he was doing. I was in knc but left cause kiki didn't know what he was doing, was in bomb but left because the co-leader didn't like me and kept threatening to kick me, though their leader was perfectly fine with me.
my best mod is abd, or freeplay (i know that's not a mod but it should be) as I'm a replay maker. what can I contribute to the clan... well, experience as a leader...and replays... I'm good at that... I got an infraction for offering 1 tc on a head... I'm such a rebel. I want to join ascend cause Rhae told me to. user cards haven't been working for me lately ;-; so just.... http://gyazo.com/df4b7080c9670af46d16c80df5b46cfa ...meh

first replay will be sp, the rest will be mp

Yes.
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Name: xjmc (Nath IRL)
Belt: Blue
Country and timezone: Philippines GMT +8
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 8-19
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): None
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): nathjustin28@gmail.com
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Aikido Big Dojo, Greykido and Aikido (EDIT: I do some spars and parkour as well.)
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can make you minimalistic sets. I can help you guys win some clan wars. etc.
Any bans/infractions?: Useless posts (Because some sets i've seen are c/p)
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Because I know that this clan will bring me joy and excitement due to to the way they play, they work and many more.
Player Card:
Attached Files
Z.I.P Arm.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
zhovel prevented.rpl (38.4 KB, 2 views)
zift prevented.rpl (38.2 KB, 2 views)
xjmc - Twitchy Bolts.rpl (168.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by xjmc; May 6, 2015 at 12:05 PM.
hey man well i recomend the clan to vote yes we need a man like you a really good warrior we need you for clans you are active on the forums I like this man <3 yes from me
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 6, 2015 at 12:47 PM.
Originally Posted by xjmc View Post
Name: xjmc (Nath IRL)
Belt: Blue
Country and timezone: Philippines GMT +8
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 8-19
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): None
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): nathjustin28@gmail.com
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Aikido Big Dojo, Greykido and Aikido (EDIT: I do some spars and parkour as well.)
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I can make you minimalistic sets. I can help you guys win some clan wars. etc.
Any bans/infractions?: Useless posts (Because some sets i've seen are c/p)
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Because I know that this clan will bring me joy and excitement due to to the way they play, they work and many more.
Player Card:

Yes to him. Pretty nice guy. Could help around the clan
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Looks like my brother told me that it's a yes. So welcome to the clan! Hope you post more and help with it's development
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
OK great recruitment today we got XJ on trial for 2 days and I got 2 more applicants soon to come they will be on trial for a week if they get accepted
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 6, 2015 at 12:46 PM.
Originally Posted by pranit View Post
OK great recruitment today we got XJ on trial for 2 days and I got 2 more applicants soon to come they will be on trial for a week if they get accepted

Ok great job pranit
*Ascend's getting back on it's feet again woohoo!*
Name:Gabriel Macario Quizon, GMIETRK
Belt:Black
Country and timezone:Philippines
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):8
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): I haven't joined any clans
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc):Skype:GMIETRK, E-mail:quizongabrielmacario@gmail.com
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):I'm good at judo.
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?):I can make this clan the best.
Any bans/infractions?:I haven't been banned.
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:To make it the #1 clan.
Did anyone refer you here?:Nope
Got some more to add?:I like sloths xD