Toribash
I talked it over with hampa. He said that the game rules are poorly written. Seems like a bitch for him to fix.

[14:42] <@hampa> what is the name of the mod?
[14:42] <Fish> over_pass.tbm
[14:44] <uchiha619> i love overpass mod
[14:44] <uchiha619> i think i might go bed soon
[14:46] <@hampa> however wrote that gamerules thing should be shot
[14:47] <Fish> whoever*
[14:47] <uchiha619> ...
[14:47] <uchiha619>
[14:47] <@hampa> Fish: it seems like the rotation only handles 180 degrees

Originally Posted by OpTiC View Post
how do u download other peoples mods i dont know how its annoying

Some mods download automatically once uploaded, those are all found
Here
The ones that are found in threads as attachments need to be saved to your Toribash Mods Folder, found like this:

Toribash Icon Right Click>Properties>Data>Mod
the god
cualpou i already did something on accident were it like opens the mod in adobe reader because like i choosed that for some reason but i cant change back please help i will pay 100tc whoever can
So when you click the online attachment it doesn't give you the option to save, it just opens it in Adobe Reader? If yes, try fooling around with the settings for .tbm files, right click the attachment and see what you can do.

If and you are double clicking the .tbm icon once it is saved, you are doing it wrong. You don't ever need to double click or open the icon, just drag it into the mod folder as explained earlier and you will be able to play it in toribash.
the god
ok i try later it didnt really work i think give me more step by step i tryed to save it in the toribash file and it started toribash and said can upload ( mod name)
Last edited by OpTiC; Apr 18, 2010 at 03:07 AM.
Again, DONT DOUBLE CLICK THE MOD.

Right click toribash icon>properties>findtarget>datafolder>modfolder, drop .tbm file into mod folder.

open toribash, and it will be in the game.
the god
If you have windows:
Go to "my computer" (if you can't find it there's a short cut in your "start" menu)
then go to "C:"
Then open "games"
Find the Toribash folder and open it (it'l look like this "Toribash-3.88")
open the "data" folder
then open the "mod" folder

Drag any mods you download into this folder, if a pop-up says "this file already exists, replace file?" don't worry about it, click "yes" or "no", it doesn't matter.

Then to play it:
Remember what the mod is called
Play toribash
go to the main menu (it should already be open when you start toribash, or you can press the "Esc" button on your keyboard to bring it back up)
click "setup"
click "Mods" and you should see a list with a bunch of mods
remember what the mod was called? Look through the list until you find it
once you find it just click it then click "load"
Last edited by MrPoptart; Apr 18, 2010 at 09:54 AM.
Quick Question.
Whenever i load a mod that uses the player position thingy, and try to ste a mod like aikido or wushu, the player pos stays the same. how can this annoying thing be fixed ?
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com