Toribash
So we attempted to war quantum once again today but unfortunately due to some technical difficulties we were screwed beyond belief you all know how those things occur. Regardless of which a round of applause for Papa for taking it to quantam, also Yaksha and I were also there to help.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
So we attempted to war quantum once again today but unfortunately due to some technical difficulties we were screwed beyond belief you all know how those things occur. Regardless of which a round of applause for Papa for taking it to quantam, also Yaksha and I were also there to help.

What happened
Originally Posted by texatz View Post
Eww that banner sucks, it's not even summer here =/

where do you live, Alaska? Because where im at, its summer

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I think he lives either portugal or brazil.
Also dont get a cambridge ESOL certification ,those suck Im so mad I want to sue them >:0
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Well for some reason papa's matches didn't count causing them to take victory from our clutches. he never left the server so I don't understand.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
where do you live, Alaska? Because where im at, its summer

As Pabblodick said, I live in Brazil.
jirado no viraya
Come live in the USA like all the Amerifags do.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Nosam is Nosam.

Does anyone want to buy some of the miscs I have in my deactive?
I can afford to sell them really cheap.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation