Toribash
Hi my name is Dan. I have a brown belt on 2 accounts (SenorSwag and TehKINGsta). I just turned 16 on march 7, I know it seems like you guys only except black belts and up but i do have a lot of tallent in judo, aikido, and wushu. I just recently one 3 500tc tournaments and still going. I'm very active on the forums and toribash so I'll always be ready to fight. I do have skype and I will msg it you when you ask. I am hispanic mostly white and i love sports and I'm a boxer in real life. I dont know my GMT but i live in colorado, US. If theres any thing els you need to know about me pm me, i'll post the replays down bellow.
-----
Heres another replay its not the best but i like it :3
Attached Files
AWESPME.rpl (49.1 KB, 7 views)
Riped.rpl (52.0 KB, 6 views)
swag.rpl (38.4 KB, 6 views)
epic win.rpl (35.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by SenorSwag; May 16, 2013 at 04:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#SwaginAllDayEveryDay
ohhh lol my bad then xD
-----
Lol just wanted to throw this replay in that i just did :3
Attached Files
#swag.rpl (35.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by SenorSwag; May 18, 2013 at 11:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#SwaginAllDayEveryDay
Belt:green (alt
Name:IRONICK
Thing about yourself:I'm good X spar, ABD, Twinsword,Mushu, Wushu,Lenshu, brushu, Runaikido, Classic, Katana,Judo, Jousting, Parkour, Greyaikido,Erthtk, GMT+10
Replays
And anything else you feel is needed.
Attached Files
My sparring .rpl (438.9 KB, 5 views)
Watch the hole thing XD.rpl (110.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by xXIRONICKXx; May 18, 2013 at 12:23 PM.
Hello
My name is William Pacer, I'm a 14 year old attending my first year of high school in Canada. I'm a Black Belt with a high level of skill, but I'm lazy and don't go in-game that often. I've only started going back to MP recently. I make videos and pretty damn sexy replays, as well I am the only know owner of a Cockhammer. My GMT is -5:00 Eastern Canada. My sexy ORMO replays are attached below. I am seriously active on the forums, couple hours each day on average, and I think I may have no life.
Also, Wesm told me to come.
Be blessed, for I have chosen thee.
Attached Files
Dscigs - Tears of an Angel.rpl (290.8 KB, 5 views)
Dscigs - Sexy Cap.rpl (174.4 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
My name is William Pacer, I'm a 14 year old attending my first year of high school in Canada. I'm a Black Belt with a high level of skill, but I'm lazy and don't go in-game that often. I've only started going back to MP recently. I make videos and pretty damn sexy replays, as well I am the only know owner of a Cockhammer. My GMT is -5:00 Eastern Canada. My sexy ORMO replays are attached below. I am seriously active on the forums, couple hours each day on average, and I think I may have no life.

Blessed, I am /o/
Originally Posted by SenorSwag View Post
Hi my name is Dan. I have a brown belt on 2 accounts (SenorSwag and TehKINGsta). I just turned 16 on march 7, I know it seems like you guys only except black belts and up but i do have a lot of tallent in judo, aikido, and wushu. I just recently one 3 500tc tournaments and still going. I'm very active on the forums and toribash so I'll always be ready to fight. I do have skype and I will msg it you when you ask. I am hispanic mostly white and i love sports and I'm a boxer in real life. I dont know my GMT but i live in colorado, US. If theres any thing els you need to know about me pm me, i'll post the replays down bellow.

After some discussion, denied. Sorru :3
Originally Posted by xXIRONICKXx View Post
Belt:green (alt
Name:IRONICK
Thing about yourself:I'm good X spar, ABD, Twinsword,Mushu, Wushu,Lenshu, brushu, Runaikido, Classic, Katana,Judo, Jousting, Parkour, Greyaikido,Erthtk, GMT+10
Replays
And anything else you feel is needed.

Didn't really read the first post. You even got a no from Floop lol. Denied.
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post

Gratz you shit. Invited to trial.
PM me with any and all questions