Toribash
Originally Posted by Felimaxi View Post
What is Your name in Real Life: Philip Allori
What is Your Name in the Game: Felimaxi
How long do you spend in the game: I play about 5 hours a day
The Time It Happens in the Forums: 1 hour every day of the week
What Is The Belt: (What really affects your chances of being in [psy]) 8 th Dan ...
What Is The Best mod: Akido
Why want to join? (You have the words to write more than 30), since in the clan are all very active and I think that goes a long way, plus I have friends in the clan ... I've heard good things about him and would be a privilege to enter
What is C GMT: -6 Hours
Why you think you are [psy] material: I think I could help, I have a lot of movement in the game and the forum
Show us the paragraph 3 repetitions of the United Nations in single and multiplayer player (3 repetitions of repetitions of Several players have to BE In Your Best Mode): I have few repetitions I downloaded a new Toribash yesterday, this is what I have. ..
With lo que YOU You can help the guild? (Not As Stupid "With my skill in the game" or "against" Giving my activity in the game, I'm more than half the day playing
What WAS Clans Your Message: HHS, IL.

Now?

hmmm well, if I remember it needs more than 50 (or 100) posts to enter, but do not know if this rule was changed.
if the rule was changed I say yes, if not changed I say no.
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Felipevi : ell you had a lot of patience, they accepted but you have to be very active in the forum besides ingame
Welcome

Felimaxi : You just post here and almost all made with spam, you must be patient and wait for responses from the vote not to post every 1 minute.
No Rejected

-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Welcome felipevi, enjoy the clan!
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide