Heres some replays...
-----
TRYIN TO BE PROFESSIONAL D? Can't believe you said no. :O
Attached Files
MADMAN!.rpl (131.3 KB, 4 views)
Look ma no arms.rpl (48.7 KB, 3 views)
My first madman!.rpl (92.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by princeQ; Aug 31, 2011 at 01:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol ratting out your own flesh and blood thats real smooth XD Na I don't particularly care since my best friends girl just broke down.... AND CAME TO ME! so its a no from me on all apps. cept for that one person I said yes to eairler your still good.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
my app
Name:Gabe0311/gabe
Forum activity:5
In-game activity:8
IRC activity:sorry i dont no wat that is
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason)none:
Timezone Pacific
Best mods:judo
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):2nd dan black belt
Why you want to join:i want to join a good clan that can help me improve as a player. i also want to make new friends
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making):im good at akido and wushu. im in a clan but i plan on leaving if another clan says i can join.
gabe0311

Clan: -yakuza
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Name:Gabe0311/gabe
Forum activity:5
In-game activity:8
IRC activity:sorry i dont no wat that is
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason)none:
Timezone Pacific
Best mods:judo
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):2nd dan black belt
Why you want to join:i want to join a good clan that can help me improve as a player. i also want to make new friends
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making):im good at akido and wushu. im in a clan but i plan on leaving if another clan says i can join.

I dont like clan hoppers. No
Hello, I am an old toribash player, I was second dan black belt. I am now rejoining as a white belt And I have made it up to brown. I am very intelligent and caring. I love to make people happy because I hate to be hated. I am 13 almost 14 years of age. I post often and I do recreactional trampoline for a living. I weigh 103 pounds and on my spare time I like to play toribash. I like to draw and do alot of outdor activities, but I still like to play toribash daily for at least an hour. I have a loving and caring familywhich has tought me well, and not to be an Ass (exuse my language).

My real name is Alex and I personaly think last names are private. I live in Ontario, Canada (dont judge or hate). My best mod is aikido and aikido big dojo as I consider myself to have alot of skill in them. I do not Beg or ask for Tc and or items. I want to be in this clan because David has invited me and some of the people in this clan seem great, I think this clan would be wonderful... Please get back to be soon as I am looking forward to maybe Being part of your clan. Thank you very much for your time. Note: I was invited by [Rvng]David