Toribash
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Did you save the gif?

If you did, would you mind putting it in a spoiler and posting it so nobody gets the ending spoiled and so I can see it?

Or, if that's too much trouble, could you tell me what it showed? The ending takes up the entire episode, and I don't think people would make a gif of a twenty minute episode.

dat ending shit

the comments indicated ending
Eh. It doesn't really count as watching the ending when it doesn't even say what her wish was or what happened to everyone afterwards.

You really should go watch the series. It's actually pretty good.
Eh. It doesn't really count as watching the ending when it doesn't even say what her wish was or what happened to everyone afterwards.

You really should go watch the series. It's actually pretty good.

plot synopsisesus
The six childhood friends were once known among each other as the “Super Peace Busters”. However, after the death of their close playmate, Meiko Honma, the remaining five friends started to grow apart. Their old leader, Jinta Yadomi, neglects going to high school and lives a life as a shut-in. Unexpectedly, he begins to see the ghost of Meiko, who can only interact with him and no one else. She asks Jinta to fulfill the forgotten wish she had as a kid… while becoming friends again with their old playmates.

Every time I try to explain anything I get told I take way too long and when I'm done nobody even knows what I was talking about in the first place, so I'll just post this.
It sums up the story quite nicely in my opinion.
It was really good, probably my favorite this season.

Ending made me tear up a bit, couldn't have been done better.

All of the other anime this season kind of left me hanging, no really "good" endings.
I agree. There were many "good" animes this season, I must commend. Honestly, though, AnoHana was the most refined among them.

Also, finished C: The Money of Soul and Probability Control.
It's not bad. :3
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Decided to look it up on baka-updates, and what the hell? George W. Bush and Vladimir Putin playing mahjong?

That sounds awesome. I'll check it out.
Man, I haven't sleep for 24 hours straight, gotta hit the pillow now.
When I wake up, I'll probably continue watching Lucky Star.

George W. Bush and Vladimir Putin playing mahjong?

Sounds epic, reminded me of some rap battle video. What kind of anime is it?
Oh, did you guys understand how to play Mahjong? Just curious.