Toribash
Come to Australia! We are financially okay and WE'RE AWESOME!
OZZY! OZZY! OZZY!
OI! OI! OI!
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
Originally Posted by ParZ View Post
Noooooo, not Italy!

Belgium is awesome, imo.

If I had a choice, I'd probably want to live in Japan or somewhere in the U.K. So much shit goes on in Japan, it's awesome...

Yes! Belgium is awesome! But the goverment sucks!

Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
I'd would too, but problems:
1. I can't eat Sushi, only a Ramen Diet sadly :v
2. The crisis there with the Nuclear plants kind of gives me a bad feeling to live there.
3. I need to lrn2japanese or I won't survive there....at all because I doubt anyone in Japan (aside from interpreters) would speak english.

Lol, what is wrong with Sushi? JUST THROW IT iN YOUR MOUTH AND CHEW!

and I know 3 japanese words, but I don't know if I spell them correct.

Konichiwa:Helllo
Baba:Grandmother
Jiji:Grandfather
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
yea...if you put those words into a sentance....

Konichiwa baba, jiji! *peace*
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
Come to the Philippines! The hospitality is the shit. But, the government isn't and some hotels treat you like dick shit. but i guess houses are pretty cheap.
Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
I'd would too, but problems:
1. I can't eat Sushi, only a Ramen Diet sadly :v
2. The crisis there with the Nuclear plants kind of gives me a bad feeling to live there.
3. I need to lrn2japanese or I won't survive there....at all because I doubt anyone in Japan (aside from interpreters) would speak english.

1)...Japan doesn't live on Sushi and Ramen... :|

2)Everyone acts like all of Japan got blown to fucking bits and pieces. The west side of Japan is fine. It's the east side in the shitter right now. Also, shit like that can happen anywhere with natural disasters and stuff.

3) You'd be surprised. Quite a few people can speak english there.

------------

BTW:

If any of you have any replays you want to show off, I'm doing another video before I make our clan one. (To make sure I can use my new software properly):

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=287382
Last edited by Parz_old; Jul 21, 2011 at 01:22 AM.
HayZ ~ <3
It doesn't look fluid in the replays. I respect wushu for what it is, and the players who are good at it, but it looks bad on the replay, thus bad in the video.

Sorry 'bout that.
HayZ ~ <3
Originally Posted by ParZ View Post
1)...Japan doesn't live on Sushi and Ramen... :|

2)Everyone acts like all of Japan got blown to fucking bits and pieces. The west side of Japan is fine. It's the east side in the shitter right now. Also, shit like that can happen anywhere with natural disasters and stuff.

3) You'd be surprised. Quite a few people can speak english there.

True.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"